After welcoming Marvel Comics characters to his island in previous limited-time events – namely Thanos, Deadpool and The X-Force and Captain America – Fortnite takes Chapter 2 it goes up a notch in season 4.
Enter: the Nexus War, a brand new collaboration of epic proportions.
In a style resembling comic book multiverse crossovers, Marvel characters were called into the world of Fortnite to fight a formidable enemy – Galactus.
By purchasing the Battle Pass for Chapter 2, Season 4 Fortnite players can play as the following Marvel heroes and villains:
- Iron Man – unlockable in Season 4 Battle Pass for the Tony Stark skin
- storm – with a punk-style storm, alias Chris Claremont circa 1983, alternative skin
- Groot – permanent emote: conjures rocket bat as a pet
- Mystique – with an X-Force / Tactical Alternate Skin
- Thor – with a God of Thunder, also known as Herald of the Storm Alternate Skin
- Doctor Doom – with a God Emperor Doom from Battleworld Alternate Skin  She Hulk – unlockable in Season 4 Battle Pass for Jennifer Walters Skin, with a red She Hulk skin
- Wolverine Play-Set – only accessible after completing all weekly Wolverine challenges  Credit: Fortnite / Epic Games